Antiseptic agent for a gigabyte. and hir. processings of hands Inol
100 ml of medicine contain
alcohol of ethyl 96, 4% - 65, 964 g;
isopropyl alcohol – 3, 23 g;
auxiliary components: the water purified polyethyleneglycol – 400, cellulose ethers, a fragrance cosmetic, dye food E122.
- in healthcare institutions, the centers of infectious diseases, clinical, serological and microbiological laboratories,
- at the enterprises of the pharmaceutical, microbiological, biotechnology industry;
- in a complex of anti - epidemic actions at mitigation of consequences of emergency situations;
- Surgical antiseptics of hands
- Hygienic antiseptics of hands
- Antiseptic processing of integuments of patients before carrying out the manipulations connected with disturbance of integrity of integuments (injections, transfusions, catheterization of veins, antiseptic processing of elbow bends of donors, before blood capture and so forth).
Period of validity – 3 years.
packing: 0, 5l; 1 l
the price is specified for a bottle of 1 l